The Roller Operator is responsible for the safe and proper operation of assigned equipment and produce a quality end product meeting specification.
- Comply with (and actively promote) all Safety policies and procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents and near misses to ensure adherence to our Number One Core Value – Safety, first in everything we do.
- Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures.
- Perform required pre and post inspections including but not limited to; motor oil, fuel, hydraulics, radiator, water tank and spray system, grease accordingly and keep the unit clean.
- Follow the direction of the Foreman and Quality Control Technician and perform the required rolling pattern to achieve the required density per specification.
- Roll the mix as necessary, pinching joints to achieve a quality finished product.
- Complete a thorough equipment reports and advise foreman of any problems that may arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Safety and Quality Orientated.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Detail Oriented.
- Team Player with good Interpersonal Skills.
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles.
- Team player and with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Dedicated and hard working.
- Strong commitment to success of all.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate the upmost professionalism in how you represent yourself.
- Show quality in everything you do.
- Lead with integrity while producing high quality work.