The Shop Support position is responsible for unloading and loading supplies and equipment for company and vendor trucks, prepare orders for jobs, assist with pickups and deliveries and perform various functions for the company in the warehouse and in the yard.
• Lifts, carries, loads, and unloads various construction items including line painting supplies, signs, tools, steel, aluminum, wood, and hardware, etc.
• Prepares, cleans, and sweeps work areas and maintain a neat, orderly, work environment.
• Proper use of power tools to cut, drill, and perform various shop related tasks.
• Ensure all safety rules and procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Pull orders for devices to be delivered to construction projects.
• Make sure trucks are loaded with proper equipment for set tasks.
• Loads and unload trucks manually and with forklifts.
• Organizing warehouse and shelves
• Assist with product inventory
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to pass a background check, MVR, drug test, and road test.
• Must be able to meet DOT standards and requirements
• Ability to work flexible hours.
RoadSafe Traffic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
RoadSafe Traffic Systems is a Fair Chance Employer and will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories. All positions require the completion of a pre-employment background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.