Hands on field superintendent – site-work, concrete, framing
Successful candidate will:
- Read and interpret plans and instructions
- Coordinate and direct activities of site and structural workers and subcontractors.
- Must be familiar with excavation, site preparation, concrete forms and reinforcement, concrete placement, framing and structural work, equipment operation, general construction methodologies.
- Report and document job-site activities
This is a field position and requires significant physical activity including but not limited to lifting objects over 50 lbs, climbing and navigating complex terrain and elevated structures.
- OSHA Certification a plus
- Job is for a single project but may become long term for a suitable candidate.