The Project Administrator will provide administrative assistance to the project management team by ensuring proper management of documentation, and the timely and consistent flow of information. This role has a direct impact on the successful execution of assigned projects by maintaining efficient job files, managing billing and contracts, and ensuring successful project closeouts.
- Experience as a project administrator (or equivalent) in the heavy civil construction industry
- Proven organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficiency in project management software and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of construction processes, terminology, and industry best practices
SEMA Construction is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.